Gated & Updated One Bedroom Townhouse Style Apartment, minutes to Glenview & Lake Merritt
This property features 19 townhouse-style, one-bedroom apartments, a Fourplex, and a single-family home on a 33,000 sq ft lot. It is situated at the end of a cul-de-sac near the intersection of Beaumont Avenue and E 36th Street in a unique, gated community that provides a private atmosphere in this urban setting.
Living at Beaumont Court, residents enjoy easy access to downtown Oakland, San Francisco, and Berkeley via nearby I-580, AC Transit, and BART. Residents also appreciate Beaumont Court’s proximity to Park Boulevard in the Glenview neighborhood, and the Diamond & Laurel District shopping & dining.
We are thrilled to announce that we are in the process of creating a green community space for our Beaumont resident’s enjoyment and relaxation. COMING SOON!
For more information and availabilities, please contact Jenn Loh at 510-219-6125 or email JENNIFER@WELLINGTONPROPERTYCO.COM to schedule an appointment for a private showing.
- Rent: $1,995 – $2200 a month
- Security deposit: depends on unit
- AVAILABLE NOW
- 1 BR / 1 BA Townhouse style apartment or Fourplex
- 1st or 2nd floor (varies)
- Stain steel appliances (varies)
- Laminate/wood flooring & tile/bedroom carpet (floor plan varies)
- Double-pane windows
- Flooded with natural light
- Covered patio
- Water and garbage included
- Cable ready
- Cat okay with additional deposit
- Non-smoking unit and property
- Coin-op laundry room
- Parking available
- Gated entrance
- Professionally cleaned and landscaped
- Upgraded exterior lighting
- Close to Grand Avenue Farmer’s Market
- Short bike ride to Lake Merritt
- Near public transportation
- Near downtown Oakland
- Easy access to freeways (580/880)
- Walk score = 77
- Bike score = 67
TEXT: JENNIFER LOH, 510-219-6125